ACA and Its Impact on GA Employers
We are pleased to be holding a series of seminars on the impact the Accountable Care Act (ACA) will have on Georgia employers. While these meetings are free as a courtesy to our friends and clients they are by “invitation only.” We currently have meetings scheduled for:
- Tuesday, August 7th at 10:00 – 11:30 am – Crowne Plaza Ravinia Conference Center Amphitheater
- Wednesday, August 8th at 3:00 – 4:30 pm – Crowne Plaza Ravinia Conference Center Amphitheater
We expect to hold additional meetings in the Perimeter Mall, Midtown Atlanta, Galleria and Duluth / Lawrenceville areas in the coming months.
These meetings are appropriate for both small (less than 50 employee) and large (50+ employee) employer groups. At these meetings we will:
- Review the major provisions of ACA
- Show you how insurance exchanges work
- Outline employee and employer penalties for non-compliance
- Present the various costs associated with the law
- Offer suggestions on how to best to cope in this new environment.
Come join us in learning more about how the ACA will affect you and your employees!
If you would like to get on the list to attend one of our meetings please complete the form above. We will be in touch shortly.