Large Group Employee Benefits
Angus McRae is experienced in servicing the unique needs of large, multi-location employers. Our clients have offices from Florida to New York to California.
We understand the tremendous demands placed on a human resources department and work hard to minimize the effort you must put forth to procure and maintain your benefits package. Services include:
- Strategic planning
- M&A planning / transition / implementation
- Design, installation and maintenance of comprehensive employee benefits plans
- Aggressive premium rate negotiations
- Proactive employee communications
- Customized employee benefits web pages
- Annual Benefit / Total Compensation Statements
- Employee satisfaction survey
- Professional patient advocacy
- Signature-ready Form 5500
- Assistance with COBRA / State Continuation requirements; HIPAA privacy rules / HIPAA special enrollment rights
Large Employer Benefits Consultants
Allow us to conduct a comprehensive needs analysis for your company. From this we will understand the problems you are experiencing within your current benefits package. An extensive market analysis will then be completed. Our experienced team of benefits consultants then presents an array of solid solutions that address your needs in a systematic way.
Employee education and plan implementation are the next steps. Angus McRae excels at making the complicated subject of employee benefits easy for laymen to understand. We thus make your employees better consumers of your hard-earned benefits dollars.